Thursday, October 17, 2013

Here’s an idea!
Join us at the Dubh Linn Irish Pub, in Duluth, at 7:00 to 8:30 for our Duluth Area Move To Amend monthly meeting.
WHEN? Today, Thursday, October 17th, 2013
GUEST SPEAKER – John Gilbert, from the John Gilbert Show. It’s a show that is on KDAL, 610 am from 9 to noon each week day. John is a talk show host who loves to talk but he is also a great listener and a kind, thoughtful person. In other words, he is not your typical talk show host!
Tom Starkey, local activist, will share organizing information with us.
Virg Boehland will detail the state Move To Amend Strategy for our Duluth chapter.
We will end the meeting with a toast to our good friend, Laird Monahan. Some of us attended the memorial service/get together for Laird this past Sunday. Some may have an additional toast of good luck as I have my right hip joint replaced tomorrow. Some may have lots of toasts! I'm not encouraging drinking and driving here! I think J can drive my car!
Here is a short video, less than 10 minutes, about Laird, and his brother, Robin. Would you do a favor and watch this video? I’ve never asked that of anyone, on any of my social media sites. Some will find it boring. I found it inspiring . This is something you can do to help take back our government from the circus you have witnessed over the past days and weeks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsfnKfufeNI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsfnKfufeNI

No comments:

Post a Comment